Certified Company Appraisals for Your Specific Purpose
Why does your company need a Professional Business Appraisal or Business Valuation Report? It could be for a:
- Business Sale
- Business Acquisition
- Exit Planning
- Purchase Price Allocation & Personal Goodwill Valuation
- Buy-Out Your Parents or Sell to Your Children
- Qualified and Non-Qualified Employee Incentive Planning
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Estate Tax and Gift Planning
- IRC 409(a) Valuation
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Financing or Equity Raise
- Intellectual Property Valuation
- Divorce/Forced Exit/Partnership Dispute
- IRS R&D Tax Credits
These are all critical life events that can dramatically impact the value of your company and your success as an entrepreneur. As your trusted business valuation company, we can give you the Company Business Appraisal you need specific to your audience, objectives, timeframe, and budget.
“Critical life events can dramatically impact the value of your company and your success as an entrepreneur.”
Contact us or call 561-325-9777 today for a no cost or no obligation consultation about your company’s business valuation to ensure your successful engagement. Here is an appraisal check list of what we will need to get started…
What is a Certified Business Valuation?
A professionally prepared business valuation report is more than just a number or range of numbers. One of our business valuations or company appraisals provides comprehensive business intelligence for the user.
A Business Appraisal Report Provides Critical Business information, including:
- A complete narrative of the subject company’s background, history, operations, key employees, customers, and suppliers
- Complete financial analysis to highlight current, historical, and future trends
- Complete ratio analysis to understand financial strengths and potential areas for improvement
- Economic and Industry outlooks that can identify new markets and channels for immediate and future growth
- Industry peer analysis can illustrate competitive advantages, management strengths, and opportunities for enhancement
- Full range of price justifications considering all the potential types of audiences and users, be they academic, financial, or strategic.
Our Business Valuation Services and Process
We begin our relationship with you by providing a no-cost or obligation (and strictly confidential!) discussion of your situation and needs. This understanding is critical to ensure the scope and standard utilized for your business appraisal assignment are appropriate, and your investment is consistent with what you need.
An executed Non-Disclosure Confidentiality Agreement (NDA) is also available upon request.